Change Text Size: Normal TextMedium TextLarge Text
Skip Navigation Links


If you have any questions or concerns regarding your property taxes, please do not hesitate to contact:

Ellie Crosby - Deputy Treasurer and Tax Clerk
(705) 738-3800   ext. 224

Chasity Robertson - 
Tax Clerk/Accounts Payable
(705) 738-3800   ext. 232


Address Changes

If you want to change  your mailing address we need to have your request in writing. Please complete the Address Change Form, by printing off, completing and mailing to the Municipality of Trent Lakes, Tax Department, Box 820, Bobcaygeon, ON, K0M 1A0.

It is your responsibilty to ensure that you receive and have paid your property taxes. Please make sure that you keep your mailing address changes current and up to date with our office or any overdue taxes will be charged penalty and interest charges.

summer time exterior of administration office, upper level